Adobe Email/Marketing Automation Specialist
06th May 2019
mmw3degrees has an opportunity for an experienced and passionate Adobe Marketing Automation Specialist to join our team.
About the team
Our team is growing rapidly and currently has some of the best talent around. You will be joining a team of young minded individuals who are dedicated, enjoy challenges but balance our work with fun. Our clients are extremely important to us so we work hard, celebrate our wins and promote a flexible and supportive work culture.
About the role
Hands on Adobe Campaign experience or similar is essential for this role as is your demonstrated experience and passion for EDM/campaign management within both corporate and creative industries.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day, hands-on execution of email marketing programs in support of company and business unit objectives. As a SME of Email Marketing Automation this includes ownership of the setup, maintenance and quarterly reviews of reoccurring and triggered email communications in collaboration with the Digital and Client Service teams.
• 2+ years of hands on experience with Adobe Campaign or similar is essential
• Experience in customer focused targeting, segmentation techniques and marketing
• Possess excellent hand-coding HTML/CSS skills for EDM
• Strong ability to troubleshoot coding problems
• Excellent communication skills
Your day to day tasks will include
• Building email campaigns using supplied HTML and quality assurance of all outbound campaigns.
• Perform day-to-day email marketing activities including, but not limited to, email campaign set-up, scheduling, testing, tagging and deployment of one-time, recurring, triggered and dynamic content-driven campaigns.
• Troubleshoot technical issues related to HTML templates, list segmentation and other aspects of email execution, as required.
• Stay abreast of and recommended email marketing best practices with coding, design and testing of email campaigns.
• Schedule in broadcasts of email campaigns
• Build campaign canvases in appropriate technologies and measures their success
• Digital PM/AM where required
• QA and Auditing of campaigns
In addition, you will have
• Familiarity with quality assurance (QA) protocols and ownership of QA sign-off for all deliverables
• Experience working with creative and IT resources and a thorough understanding of related deliverables
• Solid problem-solving experience and ability to resolve issues throughout project life cycle
• Client-facing experience
• Good understanding of database concepts and segmentation
• Ability to write queries and define new audience types a plus
• Ability to work independently with minimal direction, while also functioning and contributing as part of a team
• Attention to detail
• Excellent organisational and multi-tasking skills
• Adobe certifications will be highly regarded
If this sounds like you, and you’re looking to join a fun and vibrant team where you can add real value and make a difference, then we want to hear from you.
Please note, the successful candidate will be asked to partake in mandatory police record and ID checks prior to the final offer of employment.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
mmw3degrees is an EEO.
No Agencies please.
Permanent Australian residents need only apply for this role.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.